Liebster Award

How fun to discover that teacher Kemble Flynn has nominated my Book Blog for the Liebster Award. Liebster means 'favorite' so I am flattered that Kemble likes my book reviews!

Check out her blog here:

And the rules are:
1. Post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
4. choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them to your post.
5. No tag backs, but please leave a comment on this post if you were nominated so I can learn more about you and see who you nominate.

Let's see if I am tech savvy enough to do all this...
1. 11 random things:
• I love reading
• I write books for children
• I love dark chocolate 
• I like to hike
• I don't like winters
• I like to knit
• I have moved 24 times
• I met the Queen of England
• I don't watch much TV
• I like dogs but am not crazy about cats
• I can count to 11!

2.  Questions to the nominees:
1.  What book would you recommend reading?
     Any books posted on my blog!
2.  What song makes you smile?
     Yesterday by the Beatles
3.  The Beatles or the Rolling Stones?
     Beatles, of course!
4.  What is your favourite movie?
     Nottinghill.
5.  Do you have any pets?
     Do 47 chickens count?
6.  What has been the most amazing thing you have seen?
     The birth of my children.
7.  What is your favourite season?  Why?
     Summer. I love sandals and sunshine.
8.  What is your favourite saying/quote?
     No worries!
9.  What is your favourite word in the english language?
     Love. Or 'chocolate'.
10.  What is your favourite TV show?
    That's an oxymoron as far as I am concerned.
11.  If I came to visit, what restaurant would your recommend in your city?
   The Tree House, it's an experience.

3. 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What's a favorite book now?
2. What was a favorite book as a child?
3. Who's one of your favorite authors? 
4. What's the most amazing country you have visited?
5. How many places have you lived?
6. What's your favorite food?
7. What advise do you have for new parents?
8. What's your favorite color?
9. Sunrise or sunset?
10. Sun or snow?
11. Favorite internet site?

My nominees:

No comments: